Kraken RC TSK-b Class 1 Kit for HPI Baja 5B
Note: Only one available at this price (Not in original packaging
Kraken RC TSK-b Class 1 Kit brings awesome scale realism of the Class 1 buggy to the HPI Baja 5b. It is the first ever plug and play true scale roll cage kit for the HPI Baja 5b. Made out of super tough polymer, this Roll Cage and body kit gives you added protection to your Baja 5b and it's internal components. The included clear Lexan body panels give unlimited customization and creativity. This can be achieved with either polycarbonate paint or vinyl wraps.
Note: With Integrated front/rear bumpers, skid plate and mounting accessories, the TSK-b kit mounts directly to your Baja 5b. A savings of over $100 in extra stock parts you would need to get for mounting the first generation CL1TSK Kit!
- True scale Class 1 conversion kit for your HPI 5b
- Integrated front and rear bumpers
- Easy and quick roll cage installation
- Direct mounting to your HPI Baja 5b
- Heavy duty clear Lexan panels for unlimited customization
- Super Tough polymer
- Modular cages for easy and fast replacements
What’s in the box:
- 3 Modular Roll Cages* - DuraCage™ Technology
- Heavy Duty Body Kit** - 1.8mm Lexan Panels (Polycarbonate)
- Nets Kit
- Hardware Installation Kit
- Instruction Manual
- Kraken RC Decal Sheet
** Lexan panels are covered with overspray protective film.
Compatible Tune Pipes:
- DDM Dominator fast pipe (rear)
- CPI Racing tuned pipe (rear)
- CPI Racing tuned pipe big bore (rear)
- CPI Racing Tuned BIG BORE Pipe for HPI Baja 5SC (rear)
- HPI Racing rear tuned pipe
- Stock Can Muffler
- GBE Hornet (rear)
- VRC Pro Side Pipe - Side Pipe Bracket for VRC Pro Side Pipes is required (KRC70008)/ DDM part #fd214.
TSK-b kit fits most standard engines including aftermarket modded ones with any of the pipes listed above. TWIN, RCMAX46 and SKOPOD engines are not supported due to larger pipe requirements.
Compatible CL1TSK Accessories:
- KRC70002 (Light Rack Kit)
- KRC70004 ( Rear Spoiler Light Rack Kit)
- KRC 70003 (Tire Rack Bracket)
Note: KRC 70001 (Scale Front Bumper - Not Supported)
TSK-b Manual - Download Here
DISCLAIMER: HPI Baja 5b is not included and picture above is depicted with optional accessories and body wrap. Kraken RC is not sponsored or affiliated with Red Bull or KTM.Additional parts required for installation for 5b, 5SC and 5T - None.
The following accessories for the CL1TSK can be used - Light Rack, Rear Spoiler Light Rack and Tire Rack Bracket. CL1TSK bumper cannot be used since the TSK-b
has it's own integrated bumper that mounts directly to the chassis. Panels are not interchangeable between the CL1TSK and TSK-b.
Please return product to your local dealer where the purchase was made. If your product was purchased online, any warranty issues must be taken care of by that retailer. Kraken RC assumes no responsibility for Kraken RC products sold internationally by online retailers.
Finally finish with this kit. I can say it was one of the hardest bodykits that i did. The plastic was just about .1 inches thick. Couldnt even use my scissors. Used a band saw and a belt sander. Pain in the ass. then you have to match up every hole and drill. It was challanging but fun. Anyway. I love how it looks. Looks pretty sick. Here is a list of parts that I habe used on my baja 30.5CC CAT5 PORTED RACING MOTOR VICTORY PRO SIDE PIPE KRAKEN chassis X3 KRAKEN TSK-B Class 1 KRAKEN Top light and front light kit. KRAKEN FUELIE KIT KRAKEN VICTORY PRO PIPE MOUNT KTM REDBULL WRAP TURTLE RACING V2 CLUTCH TURTLE RACING DIFF HOUSING TURTLE RACING CLUTCH HOUSING TURTLE RACING ONE PIECE BRAKE MOUNT TURTLE RACING HD TOP PLATE VERTIGO TRIPPLE BRAKE PAD COMBO TEAM TWISTED R.C. THROTTLE LINKAGE SET SAVOX HV STEERING SERVO SPEKTRUM HV THROTTLE SERVO KILLER R.C. 7.4V 4200MAH LIPO BSATTERY RPM FRONT A ARMS HPI BAJA 5B SS DOG BONES AND CUPS FULLFORCE ALUMINUM REAR SHOCK TOWER INTEGY ALUMINUM FRONT SHOCK TOWERS PROLINE BOW TIE REAR AND FRONT TIRES
HPI BAJA KRAKE...Finally finish with this kit. I can say it was one of the hard...
Great Looking Cage, but there are a few issues.
Posted by Unknown on Aug 31st 2016
Great looking cage, however there were some small issues with it, could be a hassle putting it together.
1. Screw holes on the side mount plastic parts are way too small for the screw, I had to use a drill to grind the hole a little bigger before I can squeeze the screws in.
2. Lexan panels should be pre-cuted for the price, Kraken suggested lexan scissors and xacto knife for the panel, So I bought the 2 and the knife just couldn't cut through, I wore a pair of thick gloves and cut the whole thing with the lexan scissors.
Customers also viewed