Kraken RC is proud to introduce our arms specially developed for bashers. These arms are made out of a newly developed, cutting edge polymer by Dupont, USA. These arms are super tough and can withstand hard bashing in extreme weather down to -40F/C. Design to reduce as much as 80% of flex compared to stock and aftermarket arms, these arms are a great alternative to those who like the stiffness of aluminum minus the weight! These arms are covered by Kraken Replacement warranty. Please check our website for further details.
- Solid arm design. Beefier, stronger, easier to clean and 80% reduction in flex
- Arm is angled 2 degrees forward- matches the forward placement of the hub while still clearing the spur gear to create a bind free suspension
- Arm curves down then angles up 8 degrees to match the placement of the outer pivot ball on the hub. Prevents screw head from digging into the ball end at maximum down-travel
- Inner hinge pin is completely covered and keeps hinge pin clean and increases arm strength
- Increased shock clearance that allows the use of Big Bore shocks and springs
- Compatibility with RPM- matches RPM's forward placement of the hub while still clearing the spur gear to create a bind free suspension
- Sold in pairs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!