Kraken RC is proud to introduce our arms specially developed for bashers. These arms are made out of a newly developed, cutting edge polymer by Dupont, USA. These arms are super tough and can withstand hard bashing in extreme weather down to -40F/C. Design to reduce as much as 80% of flex compared to stock and aftermarket arms, these arms are a great alternative to those who like the stiffness of aluminum minus the weight! These arms are covered by Kraken Replacement warranty. Please check our website for further details.
- Gull Wing design creates clearance for screw head access with a standard allen driver. Looks cool and menacing!
- Pivot Ball attachment angles up 2 degrees to match the placement of the outer pivot ball on the hub. Prevents screw head from digging into the ball end at maximum down travel
- Increased 16mm material around inner hinge pin for maximum strength and durability
- Increased shock clearance that allows the use of Big Bore shocks and springs
- Caster adjustment maintains the stock arms ability to change the vehicles caster to one of three settings. Also allows the installation of an additional brace behind the front for added strength
- Sold in pairs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!